Friday, January 29, 2016

Product Review: Stereo Gaming Headphone

I have started to review products for a service.
My first product was these Stereo Gaming Headphone -  by AFUNTA sold at Amazon. Although I am not an avid gamer, these were very good headphones.
These headphones have excellent, clear sound from both my computer and phone. I found it cool that I could quickly switch between the phone and computer. The padding around the ears and across the head is very comfortable. The head band adjusted easily and stays in place. I especially liked the clip-on, in-cord volume control and on/off switch -- It was easy to use. The cord is sufficiently long. These block outside noise extremely well. Overall excellent headphones.
I received this product at a discount for my honest unbiased review.

No comments: