Friday, March 14, 2014

LDS Blog Train again - Live True

It has been forever since I blogged - I have had a long term sub opportunity and have been fighting off the germs that have been passing around at school.

I do love this theme - Live True!

Download my part at SendSpace.
Like all the other free sites, it has a dozen ads. In the middle is a blue box that says "Click here to download from sendspace" - that is the correct link. When I start earning any money for my designs, I will consider paying for a host, until then free for you means free for me.

Here is the full list:

3 comments:

Julie said...

I love all the temples in your part of the blog train. Thanks so much!

Shiree Clark said...

Thank you for your part in the LDS Blog Train.

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing with us.