Thursday, May 31, 2012

Blog Train and calendar

~preview is not working ~


The latter-day saint children have a program that encourages children to set goals. Link to the girl and boy versions. Collect this lovely kit that will work wonderful for any child's religious accomplishments. My part is small. I hope to expand this into a full kit - maybe two, but for now snag it at SendSpace.






My Digi Chocolate
One Scrap Happy Chic
Granny Enchanted
Sassy Girl Studio
Craft With Me
WinksArt Graphics
Toddlers of Unusual Size
FranB Designs
Scraps by Missy
JMC Designs
Crystals Crafting and Scrapbooking
KatLen Kreations
Twiisters Design Shoppe
Psychozoe Designs
Let Me Scrapbook

After all that fun ... I will be back with June's Clipboard Calendar.

5 comments:

Melia said...

Thanks for the freebie!

Administrator said...

I highlighted your freebie on my blog train directory today. Thank you so much. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/06/faith-in-god-lds-blog-train-june-2012.html

RoseAddict said...

Thank you!

Noko411 said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely designs. :)

KatherineWoodin said...

Thank you