Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Game Night

I finally finished the Game Night kit and within the promised month!!!
The kit is available at K*Joi, but will be on sale on the 20-22 of March - Happy Spring! Store link
I made a cluster frame and journaling tag from the uno-like card frames and have made them available free here. The clusters have 2009, but if you want a different year (or 4 letter name :), just buy the kit and email me the invoice. The freebie clusters are available at 4shared.
I still have ideas bumping around in my head, so send in ideas to add to the next kit.
Keep smiling!

2 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Mar. 17, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 18 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).