Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Game Night

I finally finished the Game Night kit and within the promised month!!!
The kit is available at K*Joi, but will be on sale on the 20-22 of March - Happy Spring! Store link
I made a cluster frame and journaling tag from the uno-like card frames and have made them available free here. The clusters have 2009, but if you want a different year (or 4 letter name :), just buy the kit and email me the invoice. The freebie clusters are available at 4shared.
I still have ideas bumping around in my head, so send in ideas to add to the next kit.
Keep smiling!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Mar. 17, 2009. Thanks again.