Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Exploring options

 A very long time with no post. I have been at home now almost every day through the pandemic which made the transition to stay-at-home care giver for my mother an easier transition as subbing jobs were few. As I look to the future, I realize that I do not want to go back to public school teaching. The past few weeks I have been looking into ways to create a passive income, some create once and sell forever digital products. The digital scrapbooking world was not kind, making I think one sale in two or so year. Loved the sociality of it, but not at all profitable.

So I am examining what I am good at that could make a profit in a e-book or a downloadable product.

  • family history
  • scrapbook kit creation
  • scrapbooking
  • scrapping family history
  • teaching math
What can I do that will stand out? Then to narrow it to a niche. 

No comments: