Friday, July 23, 2021

Calendar overload



I have always loved a calendar. The first memory of my fascination with calendars I have is of a block calendar of my dad's. As I have been cleaning and going through his stuff, I have found myself staring at this calendar and remembering how I loved changing the months and the repeating pattern that allowed the blocks to be tall stacks of numbers. 

As an adult when school starts each year, I could feel my heart beat just a bit faster as I selected my planner for the year. During the pandemic and when I decided to stay home, one of the disappointments was a paper planner was kinda useless with my boring day-to-day. 

Then I discovered bullet journaling: how it could track goals, keep lists and so much more. 

I am fascinated again.

No comments: