Monday, June 01, 2015

June is for Father's Day

Time again for the LDS Blog Train - This month's focus is Dads!
I have prepared a small card kit. The backs are 8"x 5" so that they will fit nicely on half a letter size piece of paper or they can be resized down to a smaller card.
My part contains 3 backs, 3 frames, 4 ribbons, a button and 2 word art.

Pick up my part ad-free.

Then head over to the LDS Blog Train for the list.


Since I have you here - I just put my DAD album back into the store. You can create a cute little album for a Father's Day present with either #1 DAD or heart my DAD. It is designed to print on letter sized paper and fold. You can print it as is and use your physical paper stash and photos to create the album or design it all digitally before you print. I would love to see your final projects.

2 comments:

HypnoDebbi said...

Thank you KatLen.

Unknown said...

I am trying to download your portion of the blogtrain but I keep getting an error that says not found:-(