Tuesday, September 29, 2009

K*Joi Blog Freebie

My turn at the K*Joi blog freebie - I have developed a fall word art and a few extra papers to go with it. No, I haven't finished the rest of the kit. The plan is to have a mini-kit for each season. Look for it in my store later in October. Also in October, the K*Joi Newletter will be featuring a freebie by me. Make sure you are signed up. For the first few weeks, I will be featuring my Game Night kit, it will be on sale for the month of October as well. For the last few weeks of the month, I will feature either fall or Halloween stuff - havent' decided yet. Make a comment if you have a preference.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Sep. 30, 2009. Thanks again.