Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Butterfly Garden - Another Add-On


I promised a freebie a day, so here are the gingham's I thought of sitting quietly in church. (Not where my mind should have been, I know). The bows just wouldn't fit into the limitations of the kit.
One of the other contestants made brag book quick pages - mulling that in my mind for tomorrow...hmm.
In the meantime - go vote for me at SAS {need to be registered to vote or download my original kit} preview 1 & preview 2

Down this part at 4Shared.

4 comments:

Nani said...

When you are sitting quietly in church and get a great idea, that's a gift! Now, you're sharing that gift with all of us, like you supposed to do with THOSE kind of gifts! Thank you! :)

Now, I want to address your readers, if I may.

Hi All! If you are here, reading KatLen's blog, you are enjoying the reading, the wonderful things to see and her great freebies! If you haven't made it over to Stone Accents Studio to vote on round 2 in the designer contest, there's still time to check ff that bx next to "Butterfly Garden" by KatLen! You know you want to! Support her great designs!!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Creative Junkie said...

The few times I've gone to church, I catch myself daydreaming all the time. I'm always reminded of those old Maude episodes where Maude says to her husband "God's going to get you for that, Arthur.

movefearlessly said...

tfs - i laughed a little, sorry! very cute.